General Terms and conditions
- Please inform us of any medical conditions while booking an appointment, including pregnancy.
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- We do not offer refunds on any of our treatments, but we are happy to discuss any concerns you may have, and where possible we will do what we can to ensure we resolve any disputes.
- All new clients are expected to fill out a client record card at their first appointment.
- Clients that are new to eyelash extensions, LVL Enhance (lash lift) and tinting treatments require a skin sensitivity test 24 hours prior to treatment.
- If you are going to be late please inform us immediately, depending on how late you are going to be, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- Clients having a pedicure treatment should bring open toed shoes or flip flops to their appointment.
- Swimming, sun beds, sauna and steam should be avoided 24 hours before and after any eyelash, wax and spray tan treatment.
- It is advisable for any clients having a tanning treatment to wear loose dark clothing and not to use moisturisers or perfumes prior to spray tanning.
- Clients attending eyelash extension appointments should arrive to their appointment with squeaky clean lashes, that means NO eye make up, especially mascara should be worn to any appointment.
- The job of your therapist is not to clean your lashes due to the lack of client aftercare. Unclean extensions will either require a full removal for client safety, an additional cleansing fee, or less lashing time due to the cleaning time needed. If you ignore this rule then you may be charged for a removal and a full set.
- You agree to follow the aftercare advice given by your therapist at the end of the appointment, failure to do so can result in premature loss of the extensions, and as such your therapist will not be held responsible.
- If you have any problems with your eyelash extensions then please let your therapist know immediately, and within the designated guarantee time of 3 days so we can try to rectify the problem.
- If a client experiences a problem with their lashes, then your therapist will do their best to work with that client to rectify the problem.
- We do not offer refunds on any eyelash extension service.
Please Note: The products used on all clients are tried and tested and as such, they do work, with satisfied clients returning week after week, with healthy natural lashes and well-maintained eyelash extensions. In the rare event of a client experiencing any problems, it is usually as a result of improper aftercare, or that they may not be a suitable candidate for eyelash extensions.
- Please return for your infill within your arranged time. After which you will be charged additionally for the extra work needed, and you may need a full set.
- Please arrive on time for your lash appointment as you have a designated time slot, if you are late then you will have less lashing time.
At Belle Angelique Beauty we book out your treatment time totally for you.
We require at least 24 hours’ notice of any cancellation so we are able to offer this time to another client.
Less than 24 hours cancellation will result in being charged for the services reserved.
If you arrive late the time will be deducted from your treatment time.
Belle Angelique Beauty